R12: AP: Unable To Key In Invoice Using Invoice Gateway (APXIISIM.fmb) - ORA-01403: No Data Found Error Occurs
(Doc ID 2227430.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user attempts to create invoice using the quick invoice form ( APXIISIM.fmb) for a particular supplier the following error occurs:
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Using Payables Manager responsibility
2. Navigate to Invoices : Entry > Quick Invoices
3. Create an Invoice for the supplier XXX in Invoice Gateway
4. Select any supplier site for the supplier XXX
5. After selecting the supplier site, when the cursor is placed on any of the item, the below error occurs: APXIISIM.INVOICES_FOLDER.VENDOR_SITE_CODE WHEN-VALIDATE-ITEM
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.