Bill Receivable Remittance Batch Report Doesn't Print Bill Receivables Selected in the Remittance Batch
(Doc ID 2227570.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Bill Receivable Remittance Batch Report prints zero batch amount and doesn't lists the header details in spite of BRs selected in the Remittance Batch
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Receivables Manager
- Create an Invoice in Transaction Workbench
- Create a BR in Bill Receivable Transaction Form
- On the BR form click on Assignments>Select the Invoice i.e Invoice will be exchanged with BR
- Create a Bill Remittance Batch. Enter the details>Click on Manual Create>BR will be selected>Click on Actions>Check checkboxes Create, Approve and Print Report
- Submit the Batch
- Bills Receivable Remittance concurrent program will be triggered which will spawn Bills Receivable Remittance Batch Management Report and the report output will show zero batch amount and doesn't capture the BRs
Also When Bills Receivable Remittance Batch Management Report is submitted in standalone mode, result would be same
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|1. Bug Summary|
|Still Have Questions?|