Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You have configured label printing for the Business Flow Receipt (Business Flow Code = 1) with suitable rules as follows:
- Profile options for label printing set to 'Asynchronous' with a suitable output directory on the Oracle server
- Label type of LPN Summary configured with a Label format of RUCWMSRECEIPT.lwl and configured with the relevant fields
- Business Flow for Receipt associated with LPN Summary label type
- WMS Label Format rule created in the relevant organization to stamp a format of RUCWMSRECEIPT.lwl on to any receipt transaction in that organization (using Label Requests Business Flow Code = 1)
- Printer and document association set such that a Format of RUCWMSRECEIPT.lwl will print out on barcode printer BAR003
You have then tested this setup by creating a PO Receipt using the mobile device which has successfully created the label as expected, XML created as follows:
The printer name is set as expected [BAR003], however this does not appear in the PRINTER_NAME field in the Label Requests history form [WMSLABHS].
Expect printer name to appear in the Label Request History form.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms