Label Requests History [WMSLABHS] Not Displaying PRINTER_NAME
(Doc ID 2227993.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You have configured label printing for the Business Flow Receipt (Business Flow Code = 1) with suitable rules as follows:
- Profile options for label printing set to 'Asynchronous' with a suitable output directory on the Oracle server
- Label type of LPN Summary configured with a Label format and configured with the relevant fields
- Business Flow for Receipt associated with LPN Summary label type
- WMS Label Format rule created in the relevant organization to stamp a format on to any receipt transaction in that organization (using Label Requests Business Flow Code = 1)
- Printer and document association set such that a Format will print out on a barcode printer
You have then tested this setup by creating a PO Receipt using the mobile device which has successfully created the label as expected.
The printer name is set as expected, however this does not appear in the PRINTER_NAME field in the Label Requests history form [WMSLABHS].
Expect printer name to appear in the Label Request History form.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document