Can The 'Complete Button' Be Disabled While Keeping 'Online Create Accounting' Enabled In Transaction Workbench?
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.0.1 and later,
Can the 'Complete Button' be disabled while keeping 'Online Create Accounting' Enabled in Transaction workbench?
1. Responsibility : System Administrator
2. Navigation: Security-->Responsibility-->Define
3. Query for the Receivables Responsibility
4. In Menu Exclusions add Function "Transactions: Complete"
5. Now switch to the same Receivables Responsibility
6. Navigate to the Transaction Workbench. Create and save a Transaction.
6. Query the same Transaction.Then Tools--> Create Accounting
Observations: The complete button is disabled and also the online Create Accounting is disabled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms