Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An error is raised when trying to create a new supplier from an existing Employee.
Steps to reproduce
1. Login to EBS, Responsibility: Payables Manager > Suppliers > Supplier Entry
2. Click on button Create Supplier
3. In field 'Supplier type' choose 'Supplier used to process expense payments to internal employees'
4. Choose the employee in a field 'Employee name' and the Operating unit in a field 'Operating unit'.
5. Click on button Apply
6. There is an Error: Please specify the Registry ID.
Condition for error; Profile option 'HZ: Generate Party Number' must be set to 'No'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms