Approval Notification for Rehire in Manager Self-Service Errors: "DescriptiveFlexUtil Exception... Flexfield Listener failed... for segment Address Style"
(Doc ID 2228452.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
When attempting to use Applicant Hire and Rehire, after submitting for approval using Manager Self service Responsibility, the approval notification shows the following error.
Please contact your system administrator. The exception error message was: java.lang.NullPointerException
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Begin with Manager Self Service > Applicant Hire and Rehire (personalizations turned off)
- Find Ex-Employee, Click Hire
- Populate all necessary information on the Assignment screen, Click Next
- Enter a Pay, Click Next
- Assign Manager, Click Next
- Skip entering Extra information, Click Next
- Review page, Click Submit
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document