Issue in Rollover without Purchase Quote upon Quote Cancellation
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Asset Management
Issue in Rollover without purchase quote upon quote cancellation
This program doesn't terminate original contract and gives following error message
Some of the Assets have been scheduled for cancellation. Please run Lease - Cancel Termination Quote Asset Lines process before proceeding with terminations
Expected result is original contract gets terminated which is not happening currently.
Customer wanted to test if Rollover quote gets cancelled upon creating and booking new contract. It doesn't so they encountered this issue.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create and book contract (this will be source for rollover contract)
2. Run billing, accrual and other required jobs
3. Create Rollover without Purchase full termination quote
4. Create a new contract with rollover fee for the rollover quote created above
5. Book a new contract. Once done, rollover quote gets Accepted.
6. Cancel the rollover quote. This triggers 'Lease - Cancel Termination Quote Asset Lines' concurrent program. Program doesn't cancel the rollover quote which is expected functionality. (no issue until this step)
7. Update asset return status for assets belongs to original contract to 'Returned'
8. Terminate original contract by running 'Terminate Expired Contracts' program.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms