With Holding Tax - On Invoice Workbench Not Visible Invoice Lines/ Distributions
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- found an invoice with payment awt for which , though it was paid, the system did not calculate withholding tax
- Looking at the invoice, the distributions/ lines are marked with the awt code
- if voiding the payment and re-paying, the system calculates the withholding tax
- all other invoices with payment awt codes have withholding tax when re-paying
- the client cannot reproduce the issue (have a paid invoice without awt and non-null payment awt code)
What is the explanation for not having calculated payment withholding tax for this invoice ?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms