Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Have employee's that work in Pennsylvania and live outside the state. The employee pays the non resident city tax and has a PSD Code created of 39-880000 - XXXXXX (valid PSD Code). The employee's appear on the Employee Periodic Details report correctly but they are not on the PSD Periodic Wage Listing Report Summary report or the CSV file that is remitted to Pennsylvania.
The PSD Periodic Wage Listing report to have all employee's that have paid city tax in Pennsylvania. There was some documentation about adding the 880000 work code to the GRE setups to report the residents working outside of PA, but this issue is with non-residents working in Pennsylvania
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Have an employee that works in a taxing city in Pennsylvania
2. The employee's residence is out of the state of Pennsylvania
3. There is a valid PSD Code created of 39-880000-XXXXXX
4. The employee is on the Employee Periodic Detail report correctly
5. The employee has been dropped from the PSD Periodic Wage Listing Report Summary
6. There is a valid PSD Code (work location) added the PSD Reporting Rules
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms