The JTM Master Purge Program Causes Task Status To Rollback To A Previous Value
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 General / Laptop
In certain scenarios the JTM Master Purge Concurrent program causes task statuses on the MFS Laptop application to rollabck.
For example after the JTM master concurrent program was run on the server, the user updates a task status on the client. After the user sync's the client the task status is updated to the previous value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Assign a task to the mobile user with the status of Accepted
2. Sync MFS Laptop, the task is now displayed on the client.
3. Run JTM Purge with purge option
4. Enter debrief lines and close task in MFS Laptop
status ( assignment status = completed, task status = accepted)
5. Sync MFS Laptop
6. After sync. the task appears in the Laptop dashboard and has a status of 'Accepted'
If the purge program is NOT run, then the task status is shown correctly on
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms