Installed Base Web ADI Produces no Results when Search by System
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.2.4 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Installed Base Web ADI to enter and maintain existing IB records, if a search is done on the 'System' field only, no results are found in the xls results.
Searching the standard Installed Base Item Instances in the HTML UI by the same 'System' value shows many associated instances.
Steps to Reproduce issue:
1. Open IB responsibility > Oracle Installed Base Agent User
2. Navigate to Item Instances > Mass Update
3. Select Web ADI from Create Batch drop down > click Go
4. Enter a batch name and select 'Search and Manage Item Instances' > click Go
5. Enter a System name of a known system
6. Click Show Root Instance
7. Click Export
8. Open excel download
9. Sheet is populated with headers but no data is present
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms