Phone Numbers are not Displayed in Candidate Profile Page as Section Just Indicates that Data are Loading
(Doc ID 2229067.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Phone Number section in the Candidate Details page does not display the data.
It only shows the message 'Loading' and it never completes. This occurs whether one or all the telephone number fields for the candidate have already been loaded into the system.
Steps to reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose an iRecruitment responsibility like iRecruitment Recruiter.
3. Navigate to iRecruitment Home-> Candidates.
4. Search for candidates.
5. Click on a candidate name from the results of the search.
6. Scroll down to the section Phone Numbers.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document