Charge Line Price List From Contract Coverage Is Overwritten With The Price List In The Profile "Charge: Default Price List"
(Doc ID 2229297.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Service Request Form
The charge line price list defaulted from the contract coverage in the service request form is overwritten with the price list value in the profile option "Charge: Default Price List".
If the Service Request is associated with Contract, The charge line price list should get defaulted from the contract coverage.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set the value for the following profiles
Service: Charge Line Default Price List: Use value from profile 'Charge: Default Price List'
Charge: Default Price List: your default price list
2. Navigate to Service (R) -> Service Requests -> Create Service Request.
3. Enter the Serial Number and tab-out.
4. The instance details and contract number is populated in the SR header.
5. Click on Charges tab -> Pricing Rules. The contract is correctly populated in the Charges line but the price list is the one from the profile option "Charge: Default Price List" price list instead of being the one from the contract coverage
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!