The Repair Job Is Created In A Different Org Than The Repair Order Org
(Doc ID 2229357.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3
When creating a Repair Job it is being created in a different org than the Repair Order Org.
When the user launches the repair order form the 'change organization' form opens and the user selects org A.
When they create the repair order, it is created in org A.
When they create the repair job in the repair jobs tab, the job is created in org B.
Org B is selected because it is the value of profile option 'CSD:Default Repair Inventory Org'
Repair Job should be created in the same org as Repair Order Org.
Because the repair job org is selected by the profile option it should limit users to creating repair jobs in one org only..
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. There are two orgs "A" and "B"
2. Set the profile CSD:Default Repair Inventory Org to "B".
3. Create Service Request for Depot Repair Process
4. Navigate to Depot Repair responsibility--> Repair Order-->Change
Organization-->Select "A" org
5. Create Repair Order
6. Book Logistics Return and Ship Lines
7. Warehouse is defaulted to Org "A"
8. Performed the receiving Transactions > Return Logistic lines status changed to 'Received'
9. Go to Repair Jobs-->Click on Create Job and enter required fields.
e.g. classification code and Date, and check the radio button. Do not specify Bills and Routings then click on Submit
10. The Repair Job has been created but in org "B"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document