R12: FSGXML Unable to use Formatted Numbers in Calculation for publishing FSG
(Doc ID 2229922.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 Financial Statement Generator
Using the FSGXML: Basic Excel Template.
The data is showing correctly, but is not in Numeric Format when publishing the FSG Report in Excel using the One-Step Method Program:Publish FSG Report .
Steps to Recreate
- Download the Standard Template and saved as a different name.
- Upload Template to the Test Environment.
- Trying to get the numbers to be formatted as numbers.
- Formatted the cells in row 12 as numbers on the template, but still need to be converted to numbers when publish the actual report.
- Users must highlight all cells and convert the numbers before any formulas can be used.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document