How To Display Product Category And Intended Use Field In Edit And Submit Requisition
(Doc ID 2230116.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Create requisition using Non catalogue Request option>Complete the Non catalogue Request screen
2. Click add to Cart
3. Click View Cart and Checkout
4. Shopping Cart Screen is displayed
5. Click Edit and the Edit and Submit Requisition screen is displayed
6. Click on Settings and select Personalize Page
7. Select Complete View and Expand All
8. Scroll down screen until I come to Message Style text: Product Category
9. Click on pencil icon to personalize
10. Set Rendered from default of False to True at site level
11. Set Required from default of No to Yes at site level
12. Click Apply and then Click Return to Application.
The field is not displayed?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document