Eligibility Profile Sequence Ordering
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding new criteria to an existing eligibility profile the lines are not getting recorded based on sequence number.
The criteria should be re-ordered based on the sequence number.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to Total Compensation > General Definitions > Eligibility Profiles > Participant.
3. Query the eligibility profile in question.
4. Add new criteria, for example: People group with the sequence number 32 between sequences: 1,8,9,10.
5. Re-query the profile and the sequences are not reordered and they appear like this: 32,1,8,9,10.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms