How to Clear Net Value for A Cancelled Job After Resource Cost Changed
(Doc ID 2230502.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On WIP Value Summary, net activity value is observed for resource cost after the discrete job was cancelled. It is because negative resource transaction to offset original resource transaction were made but its cost has been changed to zero since an original transaction was executed. How net activity value can be cleared?
1.Define resource cost 0.16.
2.For a released job, execute resource transaction for 100 quantity. This is costed at unit cost 0.16.
2. Update resource cost to zero.
3. Execute assembly Completion
4. Execute assembly return transaction
5. Execute resource transaction for 100 quantity. This is costed at unit cost 0
6. Cancel a wip job.
7. Amount 16 remains on resource cost incurred and it leads net activity value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document