How to Clear Net Value for A Cancelled Job After Resource Cost Changed
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On WIP Value Summary, net activity value is observed for resource cost after the discrete job was cancelled. It is because negative resource transaction to offset original resource transaction were made but its cost has been changed to zero since an original transaction was executed. How net activity value can be cleared?
1.Define resource cost 0.16.
2.For a released job, execute resource transaction for 100 quantity. This is costed at unit cost 0.16.
2. Update resource cost to zero.
3. Execute assembly Completion
4. Execute assembly return transaction
5. Execute resource transaction for 100 quantity. This is costed at unit cost 0
6. Cancel a wip job.
7. Amount 16 remains on resource cost incurred and it leads net activity value.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms