Acceptance of Requistion Change Results in Error: Charge account is invalid On Purchase Order Change, Where the Purchase Order Charge Account is End Dated
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changes to Purchase Orders with invalid charge accounts are accepted.
Purchase Orders that are raised with charge accounts combinations that are later end dated should not be eligible for users to make and approve changes to the associated requisition.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Autocreate Requisition to Purchase order (PO) with GL code combination 100.12340.67800.0000.000.0000.0000.0000
2. Create change request against the Requisition
3. Accept the requisition change
4. View the Purchase Order in PO Summary and see it requires re-approval
5. Attempt to approve the purchase order, and get the following error.
Approval Errors and Warnings
Error: Charge account is invalid
Cause : The charge account that you entered in invalid
Action : Enter a valid charge account on distribution 1 of shipment 1 of line 1
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms