PAYWSDPG Loss Of Payslip View Dates From Payroll Period Dates Form
(Doc ID 2230683.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP9 version, Core Payroll - General
Using the PAYWSDPG Payroll Description form to maintain and manually input Payslip View dates in the Period Dates form. When subsequent update is done to any values in the Payroll Flex folder as corrections, the Payslip View dates are being lost from the Payroll Period Dates form
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In HRMS Manager Responsibility Navigate Payroll - Description - Query a Payroll - Period Dates
2. Enter some Payslip View Dates for a few Periods and save
3. Close period dates form and Payroll Form
4. Navigate Payroll - Description - Query a Payroll - Period Dates
see the manually entered 'Payslip View Dates" are showing
5. Close period dates and click on Additional Payroll Details and make a change
Click ok, then Correction or for Further Payroll Information and make a change and click OK
6. Go back into Period Dates
All previous manually entered Payslip View Dates have been removed and defaulted to the original dates
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document