Custom Product Qualifier Description Is Showing ALL When Selected In A Product Exclusion.
Last updated on JULY 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Offers
Custom product Qualifier description is showing ALL instead of product description when it is selected in a product exclusion.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created a Accrual Offer.
2. Add a Product Line.
3. In the product Line selected All Items for Type and selected ALL from Number
4. Now clicked on the exclusion/tiers
5. Excluded products section will appear.
6. Now selected a custom product qualifier " Product Type".
7. Selected a respective Product type from the Name lov.
8. After selecting the name, we can see the description is showing properly.
6. Now activated the offer.
8. Now navigate to product section exclude product, here we can see the description is showing as ALL, which is wrong.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms