Update Address Page Always Show Details For One Address Only
(Doc ID 2231044.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Supplier Management Administrator responsibility, from the Update Supplier Address page (for example address 1), if a user clicks on the 'Address Book' link in the navigation panel, it takes user back to the address book page. Now, if user clicks the update icon for any other address, the application displays the details of the address 1 only instead of displaying the details of the address that user wants to update.
The users are expecting that the select address to open, not the previous one.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Supplier Management Administrator responsibility
2. Go to Supplier Home
3. Search for a supplier for which there are more than 1 addresses created
4. Go to Address Book page
5. See that the Address Book contains 3 addresses
6. Select one address name Auto_approve and click on the Update button
7. The Update Address page for address name Auto_approve will open
8. Click on the Suppliers: Address Book link from the top of the page
9. The page returns to the Address Book. All 3 addresses can be seen
10. Click on the Update button for other address. In this case the one named test1
11. The Update Address page for address name Auto_approve will open
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document