Error in Bank Assignment to Customers: The Bankaccount is created but Not yet Assigned to the Customer
(Doc ID 2231078.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to save bank account to the customer the following error occurs.
The bankaccount is created but not yet assigned to the customer. Save the customer page now in order to assign this bankaccount to the customer
The issue can be reproduced at will By following the steps given below:
1. Go to Receivables Manager responsibility
Navigate to Customer-->Customer
In the Customer set up screen, entered customer details and click on Go
2. Click on details at bottom of screen.
3. Go to site details
4. Click on Payment details tab
5. Click on Add Receipt Method, select Direct Debit, tick the primary box
6. Scroll down to Bank Accounts, click on Create
7. Enter Country
8. Click on Bank Name and select from drop down
9. Click on branch name and click into magnifying glass, this will automatically pre-populate the branch name
10. Enter Account number and Account Name
12. Press Apply
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document