Default Serial Status Not Getting Copied From Item Template To Item
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Item Master - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Item Issues
The 'Default Serial Status' is not getting copied from item template during item creation.
If the Default Serial Status is kept as "Active" in the Template then only it is getting copied. No other Status is getting copied.
The following attributes of the template were not copied: Default Serial Status
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
A. Define the item template
The item template is meant for serial control item with details;
1. Serial Number Generation (Controlled at Master level) - Dynamic entry at inventory receipt
2. Starting Serial Number (Controlled at Master level) - Null value
3. Starting Serial Prefix (Controlled at Master level) - Null value
4. Serial Status Enabled (Controlled at Master level) - Yes
5. Default Serial Status (Controlled at Master level) - QUARANTINE
B. Create a new item with the template applied.
C. Get the error when applying the item template.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms