Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Generate Accruals
Accruals are being reversed / sent to non-accrual for contracts with an open credit memo.
Expect that accrual rules would be applicable to only invoice , or positive, amounts (amounts owed by the lessor to the lessee).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Accrual Rules with Limit Days >= 60.
2. Book a contract that starts 01-Jan-2016 with a Term of 12 and monthly billing.
3. Bill the contract through the current date.
4. Create a receipt for all invoices and apply to all so no invoice has an open balance.
5. Run accruals for Jan, Feb and Mar.
6. Create a manual credit memo (Using Manual Invoice page with a negative amount)
using a date that is more than 60 days in the past (so the accrual rule will be applicable).
7. Run Lease Billing to generate the credit memo in Receivables.
8. Run accruals for April. Accruals will be reversed and sent to non-accrual.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms