Unable To See EAM Asset Attributes in Forms and Self Service Sides
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EAM Asset Attributes cannot be saved. After navigating to Asset Numbers form (EAMFANDF.fmb) and opening the Attribute values, there are no asset attribute values.
After entering the asset attributes, the system states that the records were updated, but they are not available in the form.
They also do not appear in the Maintenance Super User responsibility under Asset Numbers.
Asset Attributes should be saved and displayed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Enterprise Asset Management.
2. Navigation: Asset Numbers -> Asset Numbers.
3. Query asset.
4. Click on Attributes button.
5. Asset Attr values have no records.
6. Add Attribute record and save. Confirmation message 'Record has been saved' is displayed.
7. Query Form for the same asset.
8. Attribute Value has disappeared.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms