Benefits ACA Archive Process Failing After Patch 24733720-2016 ACA PHASE I
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying patch 24733720 and attempting to submit the Benefits ACA Archive Process, the following errors occur on the log:
Errored Anthony,Rodriguez Person_id 2527
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Apply Patch 24733720:R12.BEN.B - ACA Phase 1 YEAR 2016.
2. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
3. Navigate to Total Compensation > Programs and Plans > Plans and query the ACA eligible medical.
4. Updated the Plan > Extra Information screen to add a record for 2016 and filled in all 3 yes/no fields.
5. Navigate to Processes and Reports > Submit Processes and Reports > Single Request.
6. Select Request Name "Benefits ACA Archive Process" and attempt to submit.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms