How To Add a One-time Address a Single Time Which Will Cascade to All Lines On The Requisition?
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to add a one-time address a single time which will cascade to all lines on the requisition?
In Oracle iProcurement, Release 12.2.4, there is no ability to add a one-time address a single time which will cascade to all lines on the requisition.
It is expected that users be able to enter the one-time location value once, and then iProcurement will default it to all requisition lines, and if needed the user can modify whichever lines have a different deliver-to location(one-time location) value.
In Release 12.2.3 and earlier, users could enter the one-time address information on the "Checkout: Requisition Information" page a single time,and the value would then cascade (copy) to all requisition lines.
This functionality has been removed with the new one-step checkout functionalityin iProcurement.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications, using an iProcurement responsibility.
2. Create a non-catalog request, adding many lines to cart.
3. View Cart and Checkout --> this opens the Shopping Cart window.
4. In the new Shopping Cart window which was introduced in Release 12.2.4, the Deliver-To Location field is visible; however, the One-Time Address information is NOT able to be added/modified here.
5. Click the Edit icon at the button of the window.
On the resulting "Edit and Submit Requisition" page, the requisition lines are visible, and on each line of the requisition the deliver-to location value is seen (via personalization of the page) and the users can click the "One-Time Address" link to view/all/edit the one-time address information.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms