Blank Error in Shopping Cart Window, and Requisition Automatically Submitted, When Edit Button Clicked After Incorrect POETA Information Entered
(Doc ID 2232009.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement, Release 12.2.4, a blank error message appears when the user has entered incorrect POETA (Project, ,ask, Award, Expenditure Type, Expenditure Org, etc) information in the Shopping Cart and tries to save.
After the blank error appears, when the user attempts to edit the requisition, the requisition instead is submitted for approval.
Due to this issue, users cannot correct the details of the POETA information before submitting for approval.
(blank space/line where a message should be appearing)
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications, using an iProcurement responsibility.
2. Shop tab > Non-Catalog Request subtab.
3. On the Non-Catalog Request page, enter data and add to cart.
4. Click the View Cart and Checkout button.
5. In the Shopping Cart window, in the Billing region, add non-valid information for fields Project , Task, Award, Expenditure Type, Expenditure Org.
6. Click the Save icon. An error message appears:
(blank message - there is no error text appearing)
7. Now, still in the Shopping Cart window, scroll to the bottom and click the Edit icon. The message "Requisition [requistion number] has been submitted to [approver name] for approval" appears.
On rare occasion, however, the following page appears when the Edit icon is clicked:
Failure of server APACHE bridge:
No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method no idempotent.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!