Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a supplier bank account using a new bank and new branch that fail country-specific validation for the branch, the following error occurs.
You have encountered an unexpected error. Please contact the System Administrator for assistance.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Banking Details for a supplier
2. Create a new bank account
3. Create a new bank and branch
4. Ensure the branch fails country specific validations
5. Click Apply to save new bank, branch, and account
6. Observe error page
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot see what errors are preventing the new account from being created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms