Delegate Buyer Cannot Approve Supplier Change Request With Additional Change Requests
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
== Product: Oracle iSupplier Portal (208) ==
Delegate Buyer cannot approve supplier change request with additional change
Steps to reproduce:
1) Created Standard PO using CHORTON
2) Created vacation rule for CHORTON and delegate to CBAKER
3) Login as Supplier ADVANTAGE
4) Accept PO
5) Request change
6) CBAKER got notification but its closed NID = 5449221
7) When login from CHORTON it shows PO is approved by CBAKER
Expected is CBAKER should receive notification and PO should not be auto approved.
Buyer cannot see “pending purchase order changes“ when logged in to approve. Can approve when there are no additional change requests pending.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms