Delegate Buyer Cannot Approve Supplier Change Request With Additional Change Requests
(Doc ID 2232677.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Delegate Buyer cannot approve supplier change request with additional change requests.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Created Standard PO using CHORTON
2) Created vacation rule for CHORTON and delegate to CBAKER
3) Login as Supplier ADVANTAGE
4) Accept PO
5) Request change
6) CBAKER got notification but its closed NID = 5449221
7) When login from CHORTON it shows PO is approved by CBAKER
Expected is CBAKER should receive notification and PO should not be auto approved.
Buyer cannot see “pending purchase order changes“ when logged in to approve. Can approve when there are no additional change requests pending.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document