Why Some Data point Information Is Missing On Saving a Case Folder In Credit Management Module?
(Doc ID 2232782.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Credit Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OCMGTDPS.pls must be latest
Why is some Data point Information Is Missing On Saving a Case Folder In Credit Management Module?
Steps to reproduce :
1) Create a NEW case folder.
2) Open the case folder for edit. Goto Additional data points and enter all the required data.
3) Now save it. Click on Refresh and save again.
4) Now requery the case folder.
Issue: Some of the fields are missing after we refresh.
For example Header field is "Project Information".
Line fields are
- Project Value - 1 Material Amount
- Project Value - 2 Freight Amount
- Project Value - 3 Tax Amount
- Project Value - 4 Total
After refresh, we are able to see only Project Value - 4 Total, but data is there in the backend.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document