Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Set Up
Create a Supplier Address. When complete, press save and forced back to
Address Book Summary page.
Is there a way that once the address record is saved that the address detail
screen remains and you are not
automatically forced back to the summary page and then have to click update
to continue updating.
As an example, you enter the address information but forget to enter the
phone number or email address - you
pressed SAVE and now you need to click on update and navigate back through
the fields that you already entered
Edit and make change to supplier and click apply and be able to retain the
same page to make further updates
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility = Supplier Management Administrator
2. Navigate: Find Supplier from Home Page: (Simple Search)
3. Click Go to find Supplier
4. Click on Address Book
5. Click on Update icon on any address
6. Make change to address... Added line 2 of address just as an example
for any change that you make to the address.
7. Click Apply
8. You are returned to the Summary Address Book.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms