Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tax codes are not updated in the sales order lines when the Ship-To address is changed; as a result, wrong tax amount is generated at invoicing.
System should change tax code to Swiss address tax code.
1. Create a customer with a first location in Germany for ship-To and a bill-to and enter tax code R0000 (0% vat) for this location business purposes
2. Create a second location this time in Switzerland with only a ship-to and enter tax code RN800 (8% vat) into this business purpose
3. Via the Order Management Responsibility.
4. Navigate: Orders, Returns > Sales Orders.
5. Create a sales order using German ship-to and bill-to -> system drills down tax code R0000 from customer to sales order line.
6. Book the order.
7. Change the order header and line ship-to address for the Swiss location -> system does not change tax code to the Swiss address tax code.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms