Tax Code Not Updated In Sales Order Line When Ship-To Address Is Changed
(Doc ID 2233072.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tax codes are not updated in the sales order lines when the Ship-To address is changed; as a result, wrong tax amount is generated at invoicing.
System should change tax code to correct address tax code.
1. Create a customer with a first location in Old Country for ship-To and a bill-to and enter tax code X1234 (0% vat) for this location business purposes
2. Create a second location this time in New Country with only a ship-to and enter tax code XX123 (8% vat) into this business purpose
3. Via the Order Management Responsibility.
4. Navigate: Orders, Returns > Sales Orders.
5. Create a sales order using Old Country ship-to and bill-to -> system drills down tax code X1234 from customer to sales order line.
6. Book the order.
7. Change the order header and line ship-to address for the new location -> system does not change tax code to the new address tax code.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document