R12: While Sending Project Data From Microsoft Projects (MSP), Scheduling Attribute Values Are Not Sent to Oracle Projects (OP)
(Doc ID 2233086.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Project Planning and Control - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While sending project data from Microsoft Projects, below scheduling attribute values are not sent to Oracle Projects:
1. Install MSP integration
2. Create a new task in MSP
3. Give some values for below scheduling attributes:
4. Create a new project from MSP (with the above task and scheduling attributes) using Cost Plus Template
5. Login to the application, search for the project
6. Click on project number/name and go to Workplan -> Update Tasks page
7. Click on Update pencil icon against the task
8. Go to Schedule Tab
9. In the bottom, expand Options to see Scheduling attributes. See that the above scheduling attribute values are not sent from MSP to Oracle Projects.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document