When Removing Backordered Split Lines From The Wave, The Entire Order Line Is Removed.
(Doc ID 2233603.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an Order line is partially allocated, the lines with shortage are backordered whereas other lines are released to warehouse.
For planning purpose, the wave planner tries to remove the backordered Split lines but all the good lines get removed too
Expect only the backordered line to be removed from the Wave
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. create an item with Onhand = 10 Ea
2. Create an Order for the same Item for Qty = 50 Ea
3. Create a Wave using this Order and release the wave
4. Query the Wave int he Wave workbench and in the Lines tab see two lines
line with Qty = 10 and status = Release To warehouse
Line with Qty = 40 and status = "Backordered"
5. Select the line with backorder status and click on Remove Line
Both the lines get removed from the Wave.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document