Unable To Add A Projected Date On End Employment Form
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Canada) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP9 version, Canadian Payroll Reports
Unable to add a Projected Date on End Employment form without entering an ROE reason code
Error APP-PER-74186: You must enter a value in the ROE Reason field.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Query employee
2. Navigate to End employment form
3. Enter a Projected Termination Date
4. Save, get error message that employee will not be terminated because and actual termination Date has not been entered
5. Its only a warning so answer yes
6. Get Error APP-PER-74186: You must enter a value in the ROE Reason field.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms