For Order Line In "Awaiting Fulfillment" Status The Interface Trip Stop Fails With ORA-20002: 3133: Activity Instance 'SHIP_LINE' Is Not A Notified Activity For Item 'OEOL/xxxxxx'
(Doc ID 2233880.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Interface Trip Stop fails with the following error:
ORA-20002: 3133: Activity instance 'SHIP_LINE' is not a notified activity for item 'OEOL/xxxxxx'. in Package OE_Delayed_Requests_PVT Procedure Process_Request_Pvt
Failed to interface Batch 690440 to Order Management because API interface_header_to_OM failed
Issue may be replicated through following steps
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User (or equivalent)
2. Navigate to : Shipping > Transactions > Interfaces,
3. Choose Single Request - then select 'Interface Trip Stop - SRS',
4. Enter the delivery or stop and execute the request.
5. Submit the interface trip stop with debug enabled per <Document 290432.1>
6. Review the log file and the above error message is shown.
7. Review the sales order line (Line_id is shown in the error message as the xxxxxx just after 'OEOL')
and find the line's workflow status is 'Awaiting Fulfillment'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document