Requester Not Able To View Work Confirmation Using Seeded View ‘All My Work Confirmation’
(Doc ID 2233946.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Requester and Buyer cannot see the Work Confirmation when going to ‘All My Work Confirmation’ views and click on Click ‘Go’ button.
The users are expecting to see the Work Confirmation in ‘All My Work Confirmation’ view
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as ABC (Buyer) and create Complex PO on Supplier XYZ
2. iSupplier Create Work confirmation. Work Confirmation is created. Status of work confirmation is Processing
3. Run the Receiving Transaction Processor. Status Changes from Processing to Pending Approval. Workflow sends the Approval notification to the Requester.
4. Requester approves the Work Confirmation. Work Confirmation is approved.
5. iSupplier sees the Status as Processed
6. When preparer/Requester go to ‘All My Work Confirmation’ views > Click ‘Go’, he cant find the Work Confirmation.
Buyer (ABC) also not able to see the WC with ‘View all my Work Confirmation’
But Requester is able to search the WC using Advance Search.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!