Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Contracts Billing/Termination
There is a mismatch between subline billing schedule dates and effectivity dates , QA check passed without throwing error.
QA Check should fail since billing schedule should be withing the effectivity of the subline for an Equal Amount billing.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Service Contracts Manager Responsibility
2. Create a new Service Agreement for 1 year duration
3. Enter Service line for 1 year duration
4. Enter subline for 1year duration
5. Click on line level Billing Schedule and Check QA
6. Now change the End date of the subline to some other date but within line effectivity
7. Click on Line level billing schedule and change the Level to “Equal Amount” There is an error thrown as
"Equal amount is not allowed as effectivity of the covered levels are different"
8. Click on Cancel
9. Re query the contract
10.Now Click on Schedule , Changes are Saved
11.Check QA and receive QA error "Start date and end date of sub line should be same as Top line "
12.Navigate to the subline level and change the effectivity - End date to the date given at line level Effectivity - End Date and save
13.Click on Actions --> QA Check
14.QA error is now resolved but billing schedule dates at subline are still the same dates as previously entered.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms