Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle Payments - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
O : Pmt PayReports PBatch & Prepay
Receive Error 'Enter missing rates' for this payment process request on the Update Rates Page.
1) Create Payment Process Request (PPR) with an Exchange rate type but no exchange rate.
2) PPR status is "payment exchange rates missing".
3) Click on the Update Rates button.
4) Then enter a user exchange rate of June 3rd using 'update rates button'.
5) Click on apply.
6) Click calculate as suggested by system and get error "Enter missing exchange rates for this payment process request on the update Rates Page."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms