Invoice Line Unit Price Is Rounding Standing Charge Price For Some Standing Charges
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Public Sector Financials (International) - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invoice Line unit price is rounding Standing Charge price for some Standing Charges, both the prices are not in sync.
Expectation is that the price of both Standing Charge & Transaction should be in sync.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to OPSFI Receivables -> Standing Charge
2. Verify Price
3. Also, navigate to Receivables responsibility
4. Transactions > Transactions
5. Navigate to Lines form, validate the Unit Price
6. Observe by comparing that the prices are not in sync
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms