Evergreen Billing not Generated with Multiple Units Having Staggered Start Dates Using Stub Days
(Doc ID 2234215.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Billing Modules
Find that Evergreen Billing does not generate evergreen rent streams for contracts having staggered Start Dates using Stub Days. However, it does generate evergreen rent streams for contracts having level single payment structure.
Expect evergreen billing to generate billing for invoices during the evergreen period.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create contract with 1 or multiple assets
2. Using the Stub Days functionality, setup the payment schedules with different start dates
3. Book contract
4. Run Lease Billing
5. Run Terminate Expired Contract to make the contract as Evergreen contract
6. Run the Evergreen Billing process - no streams are generated
7. Run the Lease Billing again for the same contract to see if the system has generated the billing for the next period, but there was no billing created
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document