Line Number Does Not Sort Line of Journal Entry Lines View if Not Displayed
(Doc ID 2234286.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding "Line Number" in the "Sort settings" of Personalized view of Journal Entry Lines, it is not sorted by the Line number if it is not included into "Column Shown and Column Order".
- Cost Management(N)SLA : Inquiry > Journal Entry Lines
- Include "Line Number" in Sort settings section
- But do not include "Column Shown and Column Order" section
- Save the personalized view
- Open the personalized view in Subledger Journal Entry Lines
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!