Last updated on JULY 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fusion Mobile Expenses
On : 12.1.3 version, Mobile Expenses Entry
There is a display issue when using the iOS Fusion Mobile Expenses web app if using multiple currencies. The total does not include all expense lines.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sync the iOS web expense app 4.0.1 from Settings. This includes synching currencies and currency rates.
2. Enter a web expense through the iOS web expense app (linked to Oracle eBS R12.13) with expense lines in different currencies.
a. Create two expense lines with currency same as the reimbursement currency. example: EUR.
b. Create a new expense line with currency different than the reimbursement currency: GBP.
3. Submit the 3 expense lines.
4. in the submission screen, the amount displayed is incorrect. The total amount for that day does NOT include the GBP expense line.
5. Only when the expense is picked up for approval via workflow, then refreshed does it show the GBP amount is recalculated into EUR.
The total amount, including the amount from the line in a different currency, GBP in this case, should be available before the expense report is submitted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms