Purchase Order Created from Requisition Has Incorrect Secondary Unit of Measure (UOM) and Secondary Quantity
(Doc ID 2234587.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order (PO) that created from Requisition via 'AutoCreate' form has incorrect secondary UOM and secondary quantity.
1. Create Requisition with item that has both primary and secondary UOM defined. Both secondary UOM and secondary quantity were correctly default and converted in Requisition line.
2. Autocreate the Requisition into PO via 'AutoCreate' form
3. Query the created PO in 'Purchase Orders' form
4. On PO Line level, secondary UOM was incorrectly default but secondary quantity was correctly converted for the corrected UOM
5. On PO Shipment level, both secondary UOM and secondary quantity are correctly default and converted, but the PO's Shipment base table (PO_LINE_LOCATIONS_ALL) has incorrect UOM saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document