Online Bkg/Tendering - Refnum Grid Updated When Remark Refnum is Edited
(Doc ID 2234893.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.7 to 6.4.3 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a CARRIER tries to update a remark qualifier he previously entered when he accepted the tender, the value gets updated in the refnum grid, rather than in the remark grid. In the database the value gets updated correctly.
It is expected when a carrier updates the remark qualifier he previously entered, to have the data saved under the remark grid as expected
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Search for shipment.
2. Go to Actions -> Shipment Management -> Tender -> Secure Resources
Login as a carrier
1. Go to Online Booking tendering screen and search for the tendered shipment.
2. Click on Accept and enter values for Refnum and Remark
3. Once done click on finished
4. Click on Edit again and perform the below
5. Click on Update and edit the remark entry and update that value -> notice it gets saved under the refnum grid.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!