Revised and Rejected Contract Template is Available for Selection on a Business Document
(Doc ID 2234936.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Revised and Rejected Contract Template is showing in the list of values (LOV) while authoring Contract Terms in a Business Document.
Steps to replicate the issue:
1) Using the Contracts Terms Library Administrator responsibility.
2) Create a new template 'XXX' , attach the "Standard Purchase Order" Document Type to the Template.
3) Approve the Template.
4) There is one record with APPROVED status in OKC_TERMS_TEMPLATES_ALL table.
5) Edit the Template and 'Create Revision'.
6) Submit Template for approval.
7) This time Template reject the changes.
8) Now there are two records in OKC_TERMS_TEMPLATES_ALL table, i.e. one for Approved and other for Rejected status.
9) Navigate to the Purchasing Super User responsibility.
10) Create a Standard Purchase Order.
11) Click on Terms.
12) Click on Update Contract Details.
13) Click on New Contract Template list of values.
14) The template 'XXX' is available for selection on the business document.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document