Revised and Rejected Contract Template is Available for Selection on a Business Document
(Doc ID 2234936.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Contract Terms Authoring
Revised and Rejected Contract Template is also showing in the List of values while authoring Contract terms in a Business document.
Steps to replicate the issue :
1) Navigate to Contracts Terms Library Administrator responsibility
2) Create a new template 'XXX' , attached Standard Purchase Order document type to the template.
3) Approved the template.
4) There is one record with APPROVED status in OKC_TERMS_TEMPLATES_ALL table
5) Edit the template and 'Create Revision'
6) Submit template again for approval.
7) This time template was rejected.
8) Now there are two records in OKC_TERMS_TEMPLATES_ALL table , ie one for Approved and other for Rejected status.
9) Navigate to Purchasing super user responsibility.
10) Created Standard Purchase Order
11) Click on Terms
12) Click on Update Contract Details
13) Click on New Contract Template List of values
14) The template 'XXX' is available for selection on the business document.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document