Unable To Save An Attachment When Terminating CWK Employee Thru SSHR
Last updated on DECEMBER 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1 HRMS RUP5 - Dev Instance:
When terminating a Contingent Worker (CWK) through Manager Self-Service and adding an attachment, the attachment is not visible when the Ex-CWK is viewed on the Professional User Interface (PUI) End Placement form.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Manager SS - Find CWK to be terminated.
2. Process the termination and add an attachment and Save.
3. Log in to the PUI as an HR Manager and find the CWK.
4. Click Others > End Placement
5. Notice there are no attachments.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms