Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Even though user add column from "Available Columns" to "Columns Displayed" in personalize view, the column is not added in BWC.
added column can be saved.
Steps to Reproduce
- PO(N)Buyer Work Center > Requisitions
- click Personalize button
- click Create View
- add column from "Available Columns" to "Columns Displayed"
- click Personalize button again
- click Update icon of created view
- added column returned to "Available Columns"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms